CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-01T22:02:14+00:002010 Dodge Grand Caravan CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-01T22:02:14+00:00
- Towed vehicle to Virgil's for repair
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %). Check brake calipers and wheel cylinders. Check slide pins. Measure drums and rotors as necessary.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – One Side,Front or Rear – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Brake Fluid Flush Complete
Kali B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2022