CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-14T22:00:50+00:002010 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-14T22:00:50+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %). Check brake calipers and wheel cylinders. Check slide pins. Measure drums and rotors as necessary.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Both,Front or Rear – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Brake Fluid Flush Complete
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- (Combination) – AXLE SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace Left Side
- Oil & Filter Change/Top Fluids/50 Point Inspection
Rochelle & Larry C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2022